For a dollar a day, or $365 a year, your business becomes a HERO EVERYDAY. Heart of Kentucky United Way has created an easy, unique, and effective way for companies/businesses with fewer than 15 employees to invest in our communities.
Ways to Invest
There are several simple ways to join other businesses in this collective investment while increasing your business’s visibility and strengthening customer loyalty. Make a gift of $365 (or more) through one or more of these options:
Business Owner Contribution
Make an investment that matches your community spirit with your bottom line. By giving $365, you become a HERO EVERYDAY. You can write a onetime check, make a monthly investment, or make a pledge.
Business Owner and Employee Investment
Engage your staff in joining you in a business-wide investment of $365 or more. Maybe it’s creating an employee incentive such as: Allowing employees to dress in jeans and a HERO EVERYDAY shirt, for a donation or offer to match your employee contributions.
Business Benefit Event
Create an in-store benefit or promotional event, with a goal of $365 or more, that invites your customers to be a HERO EVERYDAY. Donate percentage of sales or proceeds from a special item purchase.
Small businesses who contribute at least a dollar a day or $365 a year will get:
- Company Business mentioned in Advocate Messenger as Hero of the Week
- Listing and company link on hkuw.org
- Exclusive Sponsorship opportunities
- Monthly recognition on our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Membership window cling and yard sign for business
- Recognition at annual thank you leadership event and in newspaper ad
- Listed the HKUW yearly annual report and in membership brochure